I’ve been focused a lot on work lately. Usually, work isn’t quite as time consuming as it has been through the last couple of months, but this year it has.
I do enjoy my day job. I get to work with a wide variety of wonderful people. I also get to focus on student learning, sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly.
I do want to post more of the great ideas and implementations of student learning that I come across (and occasionally develop). Here are a couple of things that I need to post:
- Student submitted videos in Moodle
- Using Moodle to help develop vocabulary skills
- Creating a Reading Log in Moodle
- Students sharing work in Moodle
- FlashCards in Moodle (I’ve posted about this before)
- H5P and interactive videos in Moodle
Hopefully, I can start posting about some of these projects soon. Until then, keep working hard for student success.